Dr. Jenise Smith DDS, BSc.
Dr. Smith is an experienced dentist who has a genuine passion for treating and educating her patients. She aims to deliver the highest standard of dentistry and particularly enjoys working with children helping them to develop good oral health for life. She also provides special care for her older patients. Dr. Smith provides treatment for the entire family and prides herself in making the experience as comfortable as possible for her patients in an effort to develop their confidence and improve their quality of life. She believes that” A beautiful smile makes for a more confident life”.
- Has been practising in several private practices in Jamaica
- Presently employed by the Ministry of Health in government facilities.
- Worked with the Lions Club Dental Clinic for close to four years.
- Participates in outreach and health fairs in communities and churches.
- Member of Jamaica Dental Association (JDA)
- Member of Jamaica Association of Public Dental Surgeons (JAPDENS)
- Member of Kiwanis Club of Central Portmore (currently President Elect)
- Member of Gregory Park Baptist Church
- The University of the West Indies, St. Augustine
Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree
- The University of the West Indies, Mona
Bachelor of Science Degree, Chemistry
- Wolmer’s High School for Girls